- Double-walled and vacuum-sealed stainless steel - keeps contents hot or cold for hours
- Perfect for hot or cold beverages - does not sweat (for cold contents) or burn your hand (for hot contents)
- Contoured design - makes the bottle easy to hold and visually distinctive from the many, many straight-walled bottles
- Removable mesh filter - keeps ice from blocking the drinking spout and allows users to conveniently brew tea on the go
- Unsurpassed testing for material safety - our products undergo rigorous chemical and biologic testing to ensure they do not contain toxic chemicals
- Available sizes: 750ml (25oz), 500ml (17oz) and 350ml (12oz)
- Available colors: Natural silver, matte black, blue, purple, green and orange. Light Blue, White and Light Pink available in some sizes
How long does your bottle keep drinks cold?
The short answer is results will vary, but a long time! Because of all of the different situations out there, we do not guarantee a time period. The 25oz bottles hold ice cold for approximately 18 hours. Some tell us about how they left their Thinksport bottle in the car in 100-degree weather only to return to clinking ice five hours later. Others tell us how we kept their drinks cold for longer than 24 hours. One customer even put our bottle in a thermal testing chamber and reported that it was the best bottle he had ever seen. On average the sports bottles hold contents hot for 4 hours. Because of the double-walled construction, you also won't feel the temperature of the products. So it's important to be careful if you've placed hot liquids into the bottle.
Do your bottles fit in cup holders or water bottle cages?
Our 350ml/12oz and 500ml/17oz bottles are designed to fit in car cup holders while our 750ml/25oz bottles fit some (but not all). 12oz and 500ml bottles will fit into water bottles cages. The 750ml fits most bottle cages on spin bikes.
The perfect all around bottle! Great for...
- Having cold/hot beverages at the office.
- Going for hikes or camping.
- Throwing into the backpack for school.
- Your yoga, cross-fit or spin class holder of lifesaving water.
- A companion while you work in the garden.
- Long road trips to your in-laws.
- Bedside for late night dry mouth situations.
Thinksport bottle construction:
The bottles are double-walled stainless steel. The mouthpiece is made from polypropylene. We would not advise drinking directly from a metal top. The collar of the bottles and the screw -on cap are encased in stainless steel.
There is an internal silicone washer. There is no liner inside the bottle or chemical coatings. The bottles are tested for chemicals like BPA, phthalates, heavy metals and biologically harmful chemicals.
What type of stainless steel do you use?
Our bottles are made of 18/8 medical-grade 304 stainless steel and do not have any type of liner.
What are the dimensions of your bottles?
750ml (25oz): 10" high x 3" wide
350ml (12oz): 8" x 2.5" wide
Where are your bottles manufactured?
Our sports bottles are made in China. To proactively address any potential concerns, we'll mention that all of our products adhere to our strict chemical policy. The Thinksport bottles have been and continue to be tested globally to ensure their safety. In fact, our bottles undergo rigorous chemical and biologic testing from multiple laboratories to ensure that they do not contain or leach toxic chemicals. Furthermore, Whole Foods has audited our facilities for compliance with Good Manufacturing processes. Regarding quality, the Thinksport bottle has been thoroughly field-tested since our inception over four years ago with excellent results.
Use & Care
How do I care for my Thinksport bottle?
While we recommend hand washing our bottles, they are dishwasher safe. We would recommend lodging the strap so that it doesn't get caught by the rotor.
Please note that we do not use Lead in our paint. While you might think that this is obvious, the test for Lead in Europe and the US allows for low levels of Lead. The type of test also measures what is coming off the bottle in a solution, which could easily be nothing. We test the paint in its wet state, which produces test numbers that are accurate depictions of what is in the paint. Do not use any abrasives on the outer surface.
Since 2006, Thinkbaby & Thinksport has been creating safe, highly functional, and sustainable products. We continue the safer products mission by targeting harmful consumer product categories and developing safer alternatives for a wide audience ranging from babies to athletes. With a team of physicians & scientists, Thinkbaby & Thinksport lead in the usage of safe materials for consumer products. As such, the company has a long list of FIRSTS 1st BPA free baby bottle line, 1st BPA free insulated sports bottle, 1st line of yoga mats free of harmful chemicals, and the 1st sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements.