Truth: Growing and giving birth to baby is magical, but it can do a number “down there.” If we could write a vajingle for this salve — and play it every time you open this jar — we would. But we can’t, so we’ll say this: effective Organic Perineal Balm helps provide lasting, cooling comfort for pregnancy and postpartum places. And remember, your body WILL go back to normal — a new normal, but normal nonetheless. Promise.
Cruelty-free Organic Perineal Balm is made with organic herbs and oils the way herbalists make it, with an exclusive blend of organic witch hazel, lavender, peppermint and other like-minded botanicals traditionally used to soothe, cool and provide relief “down there” before and after childbirth.
A QUICK HOW-TO
- Store in the refrigerator for extra cooling, apply 2-3 times a day — and you'll be sitting pretty in no time
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- NO petroleum, parabens or artificial fragrance
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner
- Use with Organic Herbal Sitz Bath and Herbal Perineal Spray for even more soothing comfort
- Making postpartum padsicles? Grab a box of Organic Herbal Sitz Bath and follow Earth Mama’s DIY easy steps here
- Wondering what else to use Organic Perineal Balm for? Find other "off the box" alternative uses here
Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Organic Beeswax, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Organic Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Organic Hypericum Perforatum (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Organic Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Organic Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract