Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
- TOP Panty Liners made with 100% Certified Organic Cotton, Natural
- Ultra thin for comfort and discreet protection
- Absorbent, yet breathable
- Waterproof backing, plant-based with non-toxic adhesive
- Biodegradable & compostable plant-based wrapper
- Great protection layer from leaks for teens
- Plastic free; eco-friendly
- Free of: toxins, chemicals, synthetics, fragrances and dyes
- For every TOP purchase, we donate period products to women and girls in need
- FSA/HSA eligible
Liner Quantity: 2 boxes of 24 count (48 pads)
What are TOP tampons, pads, and liners made from?
TOP’s period products are made from 100% organic cotton and a non-toxic adhesive. Free from synthetic fibers, pesticides, perfumes, chlorine or dioxins.
Why organic cotton?
Most high-street tampons are made from a blend of GMO cotton, rayon, and potentially harmful chemical additives. For more details on why organic cotton is better, see our pages Better for You and Our Purpose.
How does the subscription process work?
Easy! First, select the items you want and put them in your cart. Then, decide how frequently you’d like to receive your box. You’ll receive an email each month 3 days before your order ships to add or remove products or even skip a month. Finally, enter your shipping and billing details. Lucky you! No more last minute trips to the store!
Are TOP period products biodegradable?
TOP cares about our planet and the environment we live in. Our period products: tampons, pads, and liners are plant based and biodegradable to reduce landfill waste. We’re trying to make periods more eco-friendly. Always dispose of period products responsibly.