Baby monitors are considered a must-have for many baby registries. The team at Gugu Guru is just raving about the Nanit Baby Monitor. This monitor is so cutting-edge with its plethora of features. It’s very well suited for gadget geeks in general but its features also address specific challenges of working parents, parents of multiples and more. The Nanit is pricier than other monitors out there but when you see what it has to offer, you’ll understand why this is a great investment piece. Watch the video review from Julie of Babynav Baby Planners (one of our experts) to find out why we are so crazy about this state of the art monitor.
In sum, here’s why we love this monitor at Gugu Guru and why you should consider adding it to your baby registry:
- The Nanit Pro Baby Monitor delivers real-time HD quality video, right to your phone or tablet. It’s the next best thing to being there.
- From the unique directional antenna that keeps wi-fi signals away from your baby to the stable camera stand, every hardware detail was crafted with safety in mind. And Nanit’s videos and images are protected completely on the company’s secure servers.
- Studies show sleep is a leading indicator of newborn health and development. Nanit Insights understands how your baby’s sleep quality changes from night to night, and compares it to healthy averages.
- Nanit Pro provides a single place to track events of the day, making handoffs for parents and caregivers a breeze. Plus, Nanit makes it easy to share videos, and even digital scrapbooks, with family.
- Your baby’s world stretches beyond the crib. With Multi-Stand, so does Nanit. Drop Nanit into the Multi-Stand for a perfect view of the bassinet, the whole nursery, or even grandma’s house.