1. What is the difference between a Gifted and Paid Campaign?
A Gifted Campaign Gifting campaigns involve gifting free products/services to influencers and content creators in exchange for certain deliverables.
Paid collaborations involve paying (with money, not gifts), Influencers or Content Creators to create branded content based on agreed upon deliverables.
Check out the full blog post, for information on the types of campaigns.
2. Can I get paid campaigns without a huge following?
Yes, of course. Content Creators create content for brands to promote and post on their own social media channels. So your follower count does not matter.
3. Do I really need a creator niche?
You need to tap into your special gift and understand how your content can help others. This is quite simply because content that serves up value is content that will bring you success. Period.
4. How do I get started becoming a Mom Creator?
- Make a list of topics not just where you’re an expert but where you have personally had success and where you can help someone achieve success as well.
- Think about the products that are associated with the things that you love doing from step 1.Create an account on one or more social commerce platforms.
5. What kind of content should I post?
We share Mom Creator content ideas weekly on our Pinterest, follow us there to get new video ideas weekly.
6. How Can I get started connecting with brands?
- Be easy to contact
- Be sure you are following the brands on social media
- Keep it simple
7. How do I know what type of Creator I am?
Take our Mom Creator Quiz to learn about your creator super powers.
8. I’m following brands, tagging them in photos and sending pitch emails and still not getting campaigns, what am I doing wrong?
I would have to know a couple more details, like what companies are you pitching? How is the quality of your content? Who are you emailing?
But if you’ve been reaching out and posting, chances are you are making one of these common mistakes.
9. How did Mom Creators get started?
I have been in the motherhood niche for over 15 years! I wanted to help moms connect with brands. There is a lot of power in mom recommendations. I decided to pivot Gugu Guru into a way that moms could monetize their own content and product recommendations. I call it “shoppable content for moms by moms”, that’s my shorthand version of Gugu Guru.
You can read the full post to learn more about Mom Creators and Gugu Guru.
10. How can I join Mom Creators?
Interested in becoming a mom content creator or influencer but don’t know where to start? Join our monthly coaching membership specifically designed for mom creators.
If you’re already working with brands and looking to accelerate your career in content creation, consider our platinum influencer track.
Not sure which is best for you? Book a free 1:1 exploratory call.
If you’re already working with brands and looking to accelerate your career in