Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
- TOP Pads made with 100% Certified Organic Cotton
- Superior leak protection
- Absorbent, yet breathable; locks in wetness
- Thin wings wrap for a secure and comfortable fit
- Waterproof backing, plant-based with non-toxic adhesive
- Biodegradable plant-based wrapper
- Regular pad length 9 1/2" ; Super/Overnight pad length 10 3/4"
- Plastic free, eco-friendly
- Free of: toxins, chemicals, synthetics, fragrances and dyes
- For every TOP purchase, we donate period products to women and girls in need
- FSA/HSA eligible
Quantity: 2 boxes of 10 count (20 pads in total)
What are TOP tampons, pads, and liners made from?
TOP’s period products are made from 100% organic cotton and a non-toxic adhesive. Free from synthetic fibers, pesticides, perfumes, chlorine or dioxins.
Why organic cotton?
Most high-street tampons are made from a blend of GMO cotton, rayon, and potentially harmful chemical additives. For more details on why organic cotton is better, see our pages Better for You and Our Purpose.
How does the subscription process work?
Easy! First, select the items you want and put them in your cart. Then, decide how frequently you’d like to receive your box. You’ll receive an email each month 3 days before your order ships to add or remove products or even skip a month. Finally, enter your shipping and billing details. Lucky you! No more last minute trips to the store!
Are TOP period products biodegradable?
TOP cares about our planet and the environment we live in. Our period products: tampons, pads, and liners are plant based and biodegradable to reduce landfill waste. We’re trying to make periods more eco-friendly. Always dispose of period products responsibly.